Maintenance Concepts provides substantial commercial diving & engineering services for your unique industrial needs. Our divers and tradespeople are experienced in underwater inspections, marine construction, repair projects and so much more.
From project design to execution and oversight, our staff of qualified and experienced project managers, engineers, equipment operators, and certified commercial divers will complete your project safely, effectively, and efficiently.
Our team has been recognised in the industry for innovative solutions that meet our clients needs
in an effective and efficient manner.
Certified integrated management systems covering safety, quality and environmental.
Maintenance Concepts works in collaboration with our clients and their other engineering teams to
provide tailored, strategic and effective solutions, which consistently exceed expectations.
Underwater Diving Services
- Construction, Repair, Demolition
- Underwater Condition Inspections
- Pile & Asset Surveys, Repairs or Inspections
- Underwater Welding
- Mooring Inspections
- Shipping Surveys & General In Ship Maintenance.
Engineering & Above Works
- New Structural Steel Works
- Structural, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Pipeline Welding, Fabrication, New Installs & Repairs
- Sheet & Cylinidrical Pile Driving
- Water Side Crane Serviced
- Excavation Services
- Mechanical/ Electrical Labour Hire.
Maintenance Concepts performs all dive works in accordance with AS/NZS 2299.1:2015 Standard for Occupational Diving, and all dive personnel are trained to ADAS Part 2 or higher. Maintenance Concepts prides itself on its high degree of safety and environmental procedure qualities.
Maintenance Concepts arecurrently undergoing their Integrated Management System.
ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety
ISO 14001 Environmental Management
ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems