Pixelfire is a Geelong website design firm and we specialise in small business websites that deliver results. Our website designs look great and are designed to be ‘responsive’ so the look great on all devices.
In order to create a website design that will work well for your business we first understand your product/services and who your target audience are. With that information to hand, we then design your business website to incorporate your brand, message and correct keywords so that your site can be found in a Google search.
Why Choose Pixelfire Website Design Geelong?
We believe that you should use our web design services because simply put - our websites work. They look great, work great and attract potential customers online.
Our professional website design services are affordable so that you can have your business website up and running in no time. But don’t just take our word for it. We come recommended for our website design services by our clients who have given us glowing testimonials. To read our testimonials please visit our site and click Testimonials.
The Web Design Process
We make the web design process easy to understand and explain everything in plain English. All of the websites we create are developed right here in Geelong, Australia only using Australian web designers and developers.
6 Step Web Design Process
- Plan: We'll have a chat with you to discuss what you want to achieve with your website.
- SEO: We'll research your industry to ensure we're using the right words to attract visitors.
- Web Page Writing: For $80 per page, we can write your optimised web page content for you.
- Web Design: Based on your brief we'll design you a website specifically for your business.
- Develop: We create and develop your approved website design.
- Launch: We launch your new site and submit it to search engines.
Support & Backup
Once your website is complete we are always here to help and support you. Your website is backed up every 1st and 15th day of the month should we need to restore your site.
- Detailed instructions on how to update and manage your site.
- On page Search Engine Optimisation so that people might find you on Google.
- Automated website backups should we ever need them.
- First years web hosting FREE!.
If you're thinking about having a website created for your business, we'd be more than happy to talk to you and discuss your ideas without obligation.
We look forward to hearing from you!