Bowen Therapy Geelong - Effective & Natural Pain Relief
Bowen Therapy is an effective manual therapy for treating the root cause of pain. Clients are treated fully clothed, and being gentle it is suitable for all ages, babies to the elderly.
Using Bowen for pain relief is very cost effective. Most of our clients have significant resolution or recovery within three sessions. It's any wonder Bowen Therapy has been hailed as one of the fastest growing complimentary therapies for PAIN MANAGMENT and SPORTS INJURIES worldwide.
By targeting precise locations on the body over muscles, ligaments, tendons and also interacting with the central nervous system, there is a wide range of ailments Bowen can treat beyond general structural muscle or tendon issues.
What Is Bowen Therapy?
Bowen is a holistic remedial body technique that works on the soft connective tissue (fascia) of the body. Bowen therapy can be used to treat musculoskeletal or related neurological problems including acute sports injuries and chronic or organic conditions. Bowen treatments are very gentle but work fast to relief pain in the body without the use of forceful manipulation making this therapy exceptionally safe.
What Can Bowen Treat?
Bowen Therapy can be used to treat many different conditions, both with a short acute onset or long term chronic issues. Here is a list of conditions Bowen is effective at treating:
- General Pain relief
- Sports injuries
- Lower, mid and upper back pain
- Sciatica pain
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Neck pain and shoulder pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer's elbow
- Hip, pelvic and knee pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Constipation in both children, pregnant women and other adults
- Asthma (Sister Childhood Asthma Website)
- Morton's Neuroma
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Shoulder Bursitis
- Hip (Trochanteric) Bursitis
- Hay fever
- Frozen shoulder
- Headaches and migraines
- Osgood-Schlatter's Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Digestive upsets and diarrhea
- Ear problems
- Fluid retention
- Bed-wetting and incontinence
- Multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, Recovery from surgery
- Ankle pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Infertility (Male & Female).